Responsible for working with online customers to answer their questions about our products and recommending the right solutions, resolving customer complaints and ensuring maximum client satisfaction, fulfilling online orders with efficiency and undivided attention to detail, and creating compelling content for the website. To be successful as a web associate requires attention to detail and ability to work at a quick pace. Ultimately, the duties of a web associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the website's sales goals.
- Answer emails and assess customer inquiries
- Ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction through excellent service and problem solving
- Provide assistance regarding product information/features
- Pull and fulfill online web orders
- Create website product shelves
- Remain well informed on available products and offer/discuss different options
- Follow and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals as set by the web department
- Process POS (Point of Sale) purchases, returns, exchanges, discounts, etc. while abiding by company procedures and guidelines
- Comply with inventory management protocol
- Suggest ways to improve sales/web traffic (e.g., planning digital marketing projects, updating website design and functionality, etc.)
- Maintain website's appearance, merchandise, and functionality
- Excellent customer service skills and professional etiquette
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Meticulous work ethic, careful attention to detail
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to email@example.com.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!