Terms and Conditions
Please feel free to call us for immediate answers to questions regarding orders and shipping.
*We reserve the right to alter these terms at any point in the future.
Phone & Email Orders
- We gladly accept email and phone orders for any of the products available on our site.
- To place an email order, you may contact us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- style name, SKU
- ZIP code (or country)
- To place a phone order, please call us at (631) 493-2333 during our regular store hours and an associate will record the necessary information before sending an email invoice.
- A grand total and shipping cost can be given to you before a payment is processed. Please be ready to provide contact information when calling.
- Renarts currently accepts payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- Orders placed via PayPal will only be shipped to the confirmed address. A shipping address cannot be altered once an order is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed/cancelled unless reviewed and authorized by an associate.
- You must contact our customer service team (via email or by phone) for return/exchange authorization. Any return/exchange without authorization will be automatically refused and sent back to the customer without refund.
- Returns are eligible within 7 days upon arrival date of product.
- Exchanges are eligible within 14 days upon arrival date of product.
- Returns/exchanges requested on behalf of the customer are subject to a $10 restocking fee per item. The fee(s) will be deducted from the customer’s refund total.
- All shipping costs associated with any return/exchange falls upon the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs from initial orders, both domestic and international, are nonrefundable unless authorized by an associate.
- Products must be unworn and in brand new condition to be accepted for a return or exchange.
- If there is any sign that the product (and/or any of the product packaging) has been used, worn, washed, or is in an unsellable condition, Renarts reserves the right to unauthorize the return/exchange.
- If such a situation does occur, the item will be refused and sent back to the customer without hesitation.
- Renarts does not condone the use of bots on our website.
- Any orders mistakenly placed using bots (or other third-party extensions/methods) are subject to a $10 restocking fee per item.
- Renarts also reserves the right to cancel any order we suspect was placed using a bot as we see fit.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE and are ineligible for return, exchange, refund, or cancellation.
- All retro, quickstrike, release date and special release products are FINAL SALE and are ineligible for return, exchange, refund, or cancellation.
- Draw orders cannot and will not be changed/cancelled. Products purchased using Renarts Draws are FINAL SALE and are ineligible for return, exchange, refund, or cancellation. Once entered, your entry cannot be withdrawn.
- The same item may not be returned twice. No exceptions.
- Renarts uses USPS, UPS, and DHL as shipping carriers.
- Orders are typically processed within 48 hours (or 2 business days) of receiving payment.
- Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within 5 business days.
- Customers placing international orders will be responsible for all import taxes.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Please allow additional time for processing at customs. Renarts is not responsible for any holds or other delays caused by a customer's respective country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Be aware that email orders are fulfilled based on availability at the time the email is checked. All orders will receive an email confirming its shipment, as well as a tracking number.
- While delivery times can be provided, they are not guaranteed given the courier’s responsibility once a product is shipped. Times are obtained through couriers' websites.
- If an error with delivery times occurs on the part of the courier after shipment, please contact Info@Renarts.com to resolve the issue.
- Phone numbers are required for all orders in order to provide quicker customer service when dealing with processing and shipping. Customer information will never be utilized for anything but this and will not be distributed/sold.
- Renarts is not liable for any items lost, stolen, or damaged during shipment.
- By placing an order through our site, you understand and agree that Renarts shall not be liable for any direct and/or indirect damages which may occur from any of the services we provide.
- Any damage caused from shipping is to be handled by the customer and the shipping company. Our team will assist in any way we can, including but not limited to supplemental files, supporting claims, etc.
- Customers are advised to file a loss/damage claim directly through the courier. Renarts will provide all necessary information needed to facilitate claim, but will only initiate filing claim if deemed a human clerical error on behalf of the retailer.
- The courier company used to ship an order holds full responsibility upon departure from the Renarts shipping facility.
- Due to liability of courier, no refund or exchange will be given until the investigation is complete and the claim has been issued and reimbursed.
- Please note that while lost orders are one of our top priorities, package claims are a long and very extensive process and often take several weeks or more to complete.
- The following links may be used to file a claim:
- USPS - https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- UPS - https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/claims-support.page
- DHL - http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/resource_center/claims.html