Careers - Sales Associate
Responsible for working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering questions about products, recommending the right solutions, resolving customer complaints, and ensuring maximum client satisfaction. Tasked with day-to-day procedures and operations, while also staying up-to-date regarding product features and maintaining the sales floor's visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Welcome shoppers to the store with a positive, welcoming attitude
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional, knowledgeable manner
- Ensure a high standard of consumer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Follow and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals as set by the sales department
- Remain well informed on available products and offer/discuss different options
- Process POS (Point of Sale) purchases, returns, exchanges, discounts, etc. while abiding by company procedures and guidelines
- Comply with inventory management protocol
- Maintain and merchandise sales floor
- Suggest ways to improve sales/foot traffic (e.g., planning marketing events and activities, rearranging store layout, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and professional etiquette
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!