Responsible for working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering questions about products, recommending the right solutions, resolving customer complaints, and ensuring maximum client satisfaction. Tasked with day-to-day procedures and operations, while also staying up-to-date regarding product features and maintaining the sales floor's visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Welcome shoppers to the store with a positive, welcoming attitude
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional, knowledgeable manner
- Ensure a high standard of consumer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Follow and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals as set by the sales department
- Remain well informed on available products and offer/discuss different options
- Process POS (Point of Sale) purchases, returns, exchanges, discounts, etc. while abiding by company procedures and guidelines
- Comply with inventory management protocol
- Maintain and merchandise sales floor
- Suggest ways to improve sales/foot traffic (e.g., planning marketing events and activities, rearranging store layout, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and professional etiquette
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to email@example.com.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!