Responsible for using their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story for our products and our brand.
- Light, compose, style, photograph, and process a wide range of products for our website and social platforms
- Capture the functionality, benefits, design features, and uniqueness of individual products
- Upload digital files to all correct channels on a daily basis
- Update and maintain digital archive of images/digital media
- Accurate completion of shot-lists, file naming, processing, and organization of digital media files
- Participate in both on-site and on-location photo shoots as needed
- Partner with managers, marketing team, web team, and product coordinators to ensure production expectations are met
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must own a DSLR and/or mirrorless camera
- Degree in photography preferred, but not necessary if experience and portfolio warrant proficiency
- Strong photographic understanding of light, composition, style, and editing
- High technical proficiency with cameras and Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Proficient knowledge in video and video editing a plus
- Strong time management with an ability to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!