Responsible for setting the example of an ideal retail store for sales associates, assisting the store management team with store operations, interacting with customers to problem solve issues, assisting in the sales process, and ensuring an outstanding customer experience. This role is a developmental opportunity in preparation for a management position.
- Coach and develop Sales Associates in assessing customer needs and providing assistance and information on product features
- Work with the Sales Associates to problem solve customer issues
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures
- Assist with inventory counts as needed
- Assist in maintaining store appearance and merchandising standards
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management
- At least 6 months of experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to lead, motivate/mentor, communicate, and generally interact with people in a positive way
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications (Excel and Word)
- Flexible scheduling availability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!