Careers - Graphic Designer
Responsible for collaborating with and assisting the marketing department in the development and execution of marketing strategies, creating visual concepts to communicate ideas and stories that captivate our consumers, and fostering a visual narrative that is both sensible to the brand and compelling to the audience.
- Create visually appealing, brand-appropriate designs and creative assets for products/collections
- Ensure that all graphics are usable for appropriate platforms/mediums
- Ensure that all graphics are developed and delivered on time
- Collaborate with the marketing/web team to brainstorm effective marketing strategies and projects
- Work with the marketing team to create and update social schedules/releases
- Maintain accuracy and consistency in brand narrative throughout all forms of visual media
- Develop, maintain, and expand Renarts' design and asset library
- Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of digital design experience with an emphasis in social media content creation
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or a similar field a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, etc.)
- Creativity and sensibility for graphics, typography, and layout/composition
- Strong time management with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of best practices regarding social and digital media
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas using text and images
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
Interested? Email your contact info and resume to email@example.com.
Follow @Renarts1981 on social media for exclusive product releases, event information and more!