Nike Men Air Force 1 '07 Recycled 'Iron Grey' Shoes
- Iron Grey / Barely Volt / Celestine Blue / White
- Recycled canvas in the upper is durable, breathable and features 1-of-a-kind colors and a unique speckled look.
- The low-cut silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning combines with the durable foam midsole for lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padding at the collar feels snug and comfortable.
- Classic star design on sole
- Composite leather Swoosh design and backtab
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.