Careers - Sales Associate
Sales associates are responsible for working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases, handle returns of merchandise, and ensure proper customer service.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Maintain the store and sales floor’s visual appearance
- Customer Service Skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.