Careers - Web Associate
Web associates are responsible for working with online customers to answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a web associate requires attention to detail and ability to work at a quick pace.
Ultimately, the duties of a web associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the website's sales goals.
- Answer emails and answer customer queries.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service and resolving customer issues.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Pull and fulfill web orders.
- Online product shelf creation.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases, handle returns of merchandise, and ensure proper customer service.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the website design)
- Maintain the website's appearance, inventory, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Customer Service Skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.